With the opening of indoor dining in San Francisco, we are continuing to build on the strict safety protocols we implemented this summer, and have implemented new health screening practices and installed new technologies for enhanced air filtration, ventilation and purification standards to ensure the safety of our guests and employees.
Our Safety Protocols
Upgraded Air Filtration Technology
We have upgraded our ventilation infrastructure with advanced air ﬁltration and puriﬁcation systems at each of our restaurants to introduce both UV lighting and bi-polar ionization technologies. We have installed the Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization Technology, widely used in hospitals, airports, schools and hotels to combat viruses, and other airborne pathogens in the breathing space. Learn more about this technology.
In compliance with San Francisco’ Health Department guidelines, we are conducting daily health screening checks for all employees to make working in our spaces safer and more comfortable for all.
Comprehensive Contact Tracing
We’ve developed a comprehensive contact tracing protocol, assuring us the ability to contact all guests in the event we need to. Please note when dining with us, you will have your temperature taken and will be asked to fill out a quick and simple contact form, and answer a series of health screening questions.
Redesigned Dining Rooms and Social Distancing
We have reconfigured our dining room layouts, guest flow, and paths of travel to ensure proper social distancing and comply with San Francisco’s directives on seating capacities.
There are measures and restrictions in place to prioritize everyone’s safety and health. For full information, please visit https://sf.gov/information/masks-and-face-coverings-coronavirus-pandemic
In accordance to new dining guidelines, all guests will be asked the following questions prior to being seated:
- In the last 10 days, have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 or had a test confirming you have the virus?
- In the past 14 days, have you had “Close Contact” with someone who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or had a test confirming they have the virus while they were contagious?
- Have you had one or more of these symptoms today or within the past 24 hours which is new or not explained by another condition?
- Fever 100.4° F or greater, chills, repeated shaking/shivering
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath, difficulty breathing
- Feeling unusually weak or fatigued
- Loss of taste or smell
- Muscle or body aches
- Runny or congested nose
- Nausea or Vomiting
Masks are required to be worn:
- When placing an order
- When service staff comes by your table
- When you are not eating or drinking
- While you are away from your table
Please note that your reservation secures your table for 90 minutes and we ask that you observe this time frame so that we may attend to extra cleaning/safety protocols and simultaneously facilitate guest service.
Thank you for understanding.
We look forward to seeing you at Verjus!